Information on Cookies
Cookies are used on our website and in our e-mails to offer a service and better user experience. This document describes the types of cookies we use.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. Each time a user visits our web site, your browser sends us back these cookies to enable us to offer a personalized experience that reflects their interests and preferences, and facilitate access to our services.
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, so as to prevent them from having to repeatedly enter the same information. It also allows us to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit our Web site in order to improve usability.
Here are some of the types of cookies used on our Web site:
Technical cookies are used to:
- Remember any user actions (for example, completing a form) when you return to precede a session page
I cookie analitici sono utilizzati per ottenere informazioni sull’uso del sito Web, delle inserzioni pubblicitarie e delle e-mail e per avvisarci di eventuali errori. Inoltre, questi cookie permettono di ottenere informazioni tecniche dettagliate, quali l’ultima pagina visitata, il numero di pagine visitate, se un’e-mail è stata aperta, quali parti del sito Web o delle e-mail vengono cliccate dagli utenti e il tempo trascorso fra un clic e l’altro. Queste informazioni potrebbero essere associate a dettagli dell’utente quali indirizzo IP, dominio o browser; tuttavia, vengono analizzate insieme a informazioni di altre persone in modo da non identificare un determinato utente rispetto all’altro.
These cookies are used on our website to:
- To analyze and improve the performance and design of our Web site, the advertising and e-mail
- Quantify the answer to our advertising and improve its effectiveness
- Calculate the errors that occur on our website to provide better service and deal with any complaints
third-party tracking cookies
The third-party tracking cookies may be sent to your device from the websites of our partners. These cookies are used to determine when the partners redirect a user to our Web site and if that user proceeds with the purchase of a product or service. The information may be shared with our partners anonymously, so as not to identify a particular user to the other.
In addition, this information is provided in accordance with our contractual obligations to partners to help them improve the effectiveness of their websites.
These cookies are not fundamental, but allow you to take advantage of various useful features on our Web site.
For example, they could be used on our website to:
- Remember the user preferences selected during previous visits, such as country / language, interests and presentation of the website (layout, font size, colors and so on). In this way, the user will not have to enter this information again
- Remember the answers to questions in our website, for example, participation in surveys on customer satisfaction, so they do not recur user
- Determine if a service has already been proposed to the user, for example the supply of real-time online assistance
- Provide information that allows the operation of optional services, such as watching a video online or post a comment on a blog
Whenever you use our Web site, we may store some cookies are not controlled by us. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contain a third-party Web site. As a result, the user will receive cookies by these third-party services. The cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has logged in to the account.
For example, third-party cookies may be caused by:
How to change the settings on cookies
Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
What happens if you disable cookies?
However, if the user deletes or blocks a cookie, it may not be able to restore any preferences or customization settings you previously specified, and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.
How to change settings for: